Tally.ERP9 Release 6.6.1 is live now. Tally Solutions has released its latest upgrade to Tally.ERP9 in the form of release 6.6.1 on 4th May 2020. This is the first release during this Corona Pandemic especially a Work from Home release.
Tally Users having a Valid Subscription can go and download this release from Tally Solutions website directly without any additional cost. Tally Subscription expired users have to renew their subscription to get this Release 6.6.1.
In Previous Release 6.6, Tally Solutions gave the freedom of viewing Tally.ERP9 reports from anywhere, on any device, in a browser, securely. All we need is Tally.ERP9 Release 6.6, and a device with a web browser and internet connection. The Latest Release 6.6.1 takes this functionality even further with Additional Reports being added to view through browser access.
The highlights of this Release 6.6.1 are given below:
1. Tally Reports on Browser Access
Very Important update which covers the entire General Tally Users are in Tally Reports on Browser Access. Apart from the usual reports available in browser access which were presented in Release in 6.6, additionally Tally has now made available on browser various reports on Cost Center’s (Cost Centre Break-up and Ledger – Cost Centre Break-up) and Movement Analysis (Movement Analysis – Stock Item and Movement Analysis – Ledger) in browsers.
2. Update in Payroll, TDS & TCS as per Finance Bill of 2020-21:
Tally Solutions have supported on the following updated relating to direct taxes that are applicable from 1st April 2020 onwards.
- TDS on payments: New nature of payment under section 194K
- TDS on salary for new tax regime: New concessional income tax rates, with predefined eligible allowances and deductions. Now User can apply income tax calculations as per Old or New Regime in Tally’s inbuilt Payroll module in Employee Master, based on the employee’s choice.
- TDS on salary for old and new tax regime: New perquisite of ‘Excess Employer Contribution towards NPS/Superannuation fund/PF’
3. Updates for GSTR-3B: You can now export GSTR-3B report to the latest MS Excel offline template GSTR3B_Excel_Utility_V4.3.xlsm. The corresponding updates are supported in the JSON file format as well.
4. Support for File Validation Utility (FVU) version 6.6 : The latest FVU Version 6.6 is supported with the following updates:
- In Deductee Details (DD) of the text files generated for forms 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, and 27EQ, fillers are provided to support the new columns 43, 44, 45, 46, and 47.
- In Salary Detail – Chapter VI A Details (C6A) of the text file generated for the 4th quarter for Form 24Q, the columns are updated as follows:
- Total amount under Chapter VI-A is replaced by Total Deductible amount under Chapter VI-A.
- Total Gross amount under Chapter VI-A is supported.
- Total Qualifying amount under Chapter VI-A is supported.
Apart from the above major updates on this release, there are few more minor updates done to improvise the Product. The updates were done in
- Accounting and inventory features.
- Browser Access
Configuring Release 6.6.1 will take less than a minute. Always upgrade to the latest release of Tally.ERP9 to enjoy greater business benefits. Move to the latest release using the easy in-product update facility.
Note: Take Backup of your Tally data before doing any Update in Tally.ERP 9